The fourth issue of the community magazine explores from the past decade of Teach For Australia. In this edition:
- Meet Matt Bray and Kyle O’Connor who were both students Horsham College at the start of the decade, but whose teachers impacted them in very different ways,
- Hannah Gandy shares her story as a disengaged student – and the teachers who changed her path,
- Hear about Alisha King‘s (Cohort 2015) work improving Indigenous student’s engagement in school and science,
- Learn how Teach To Lead Alumna Emma Lindsay (Cohort 2017) changed the perception of student success at her school,
- Get to know Erin Hortle (Cohort 2019) who completed a PhD in Creative Writing last year and whose novel will be published next year,
- We visit Elcho Island, a remote new placement location in the Northern Territory,
- … and more!